Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer 2.0

Divine mother who art the source from which all life springs,
Thy unfathomable love embraces all the ten thousand things.
What must be born and grow,
You nourish and nurture;
What must decay and die,
You harvest and devour.
When my cup is empty it is at your bottomless well that I fill it,
That I may drink deep the waters of your inspiration,
And with your hands become mine shape the world in reflection of your infinite beauty.

Cosmic Father who art the Heavens,
Hallowed be Thy infinite names,
Teach me today my daily lesson,
And correct me in my errors,
As I correct those who error below me.
Grant me the courage to seek truth,
The discernment to see it,
And the wisdom to act in accordance with it,
That I may model my kingdom within upon yours above.
For thou art the ultimate answer,
And the final destination.

For together thou art the beginning, the end, and all points in between,
One and not-two, indivisibly present,
The matter, the light, and the gravity,
The disintegration, the change and the evolution,
The power, the will, the wisdom, and the way.
As we are in god is in us,
So help me to become,
For I am a human becoming.
I AM.

No comments: