Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Prayer

Cosmic Father who art the Heavens,
Hallowed be Thy Infinite Names,
Teach me today my daily lesson.
Grant me the wisdom to seek Truth,
The discernment to see it,
And the courage to act upon it,
That Your Will may become mine,
And Your Hand act more perfectly through me.

Divine Mother who art the Source of all Life,
Whose Boundless Love encompasses All,
Guide me along the true Way,
That I may this day grow closer to You.
Grant me to drink deep of the water that flows from Your bottomless spring,
Filling my cup with Your inspiration,
And make of me Your instrument,
That with me You might shape the world yet more fully
With Your immeasurable Beauty.

For Thou art the Beginning and the End and All in between,
The Matter and the Light,
The Power, the Will and the Way.

4 comments:

nina said...

Awesome. This is what I will say to Nature tonight. Thank you.

su said...

What is the chance of making this the official one? he he

psychegram said...

lol if it's going to be the official prayer, give me some time to clean it up, first. It's a work in progress (I really should've called it version 1.0)

su said...

Don't clean it
It is perfect as it is.
That is the thing about official
we sort of sand it so smooth
that it becomes slippery.

Anyone know the vatican address?